Hot Dogs, Burgers
Price Range : Under $10 ($)
Adress: 17 Bridge St, Stamford, CT 6905
Phone: (203) 569-4990
- list_altTakes ReservationsNo
- credit_cardAccepts Credit CardsYes
- thumb_upGood ForLunch, Dinner
- local_parkingParkingPrivate Lot
- directions_bikeBike ParkingYes
- accessibilityGood for KidsYes
- groupGood for GroupsNo
- insert_emoticonAmbienceCasual, Classy
- volume_upNoise LevelAverage
- transit_enterexitOutdoor SeatingYes
- tvHas TVYes
Everything I could ask for! Needed to find something quick and this place really hit the spot. The burgers and hot dogs were delicious and they weren't overly greasy. The fries were well seasoned and had a great crunch to them. The inside was also very clean and the service was great. Would definitely come back!
Just had a delicious chili dog at this spot and it's exactly the kind of local gem that makes my heart sing. Prices reasonable for Stamford and it has everything I like well made. Dogs are sabrett and sliced in half and grilled and put on toasted roll Walters Mamaroneck style.
Will be back!
The Wienery never disappoints, always love their hot dogs and milk shakes.
I totally love their Red Hots especially The Benny Sal Dog.
This is my go to place when I'm leaving work late and don't want to cook. Delicious comfort food served by a great staff.
This place was so great. We had the pulled pork weenie and it was spectacular. 5 stars all around.